Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Completely Audible Whispering

Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? I'm at the library, gettin' sars and shit, and there's these two assholes whispering to each other across the room, but it's completely audible to everyone. I mean, come on. . .

Aside from the point that it's a goddamn library, how hard is it to keep your voice down? Unless you're Gilbert-fucking-Gottfried, I don't see the problem. It's almost as if they learned to whisper from a cartoon. The whisper is so hammed up, it's almost like they're doing it to annoy you, as if to say, ;this is whisper conversation, but listen anyways, you dick!' The screechy, high pitch is enough to make me want to put a gun in my mouth.

Thank you, you've been a terrific audience.
gottfried

2 comments:

  1. but it's completely okay for you and me to whisper and laugh loudly when we're watching monkeys pee in their mouths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I could say I haven't seen that video.

    ReplyDelete