Thursday, March 26, 2009

Arbitrary Slang

Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? What's with people in the 50s saying things are the Bee's Knees? I mean come on.

What if a generation chose to say, instead of 'the bees knees' or that something is 'dope,' they chose 'This is the Balls in my Mouth?' For example, if i was conversing with my fellow teammate. Actually, let me rephrase that: For example, if I played sports, and I was conversing with a fellow teammate, commenting on a good play or something that he did, and I just shouted out, "Hey bro, that was a great pass! You're the balls in my mouth!" I mean come on. I think that generations need to be more responsible with their own pop-nomenclature, for the sake of our children.

Thank you, you've been a terrific audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment