Friday, March 27, 2009

Identity Theft

Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? I was at work today, when some bitch complained about having her credit cards and ID stolen from her wallet. I figure she's probz going to have her identity stolen. I mean come on. . .

I'm sure it sucks to have your identity stolen, but it's a pretty easy crime to deter. Just make your identity shitty. Instead of paying for identity theft insurance, just go out and commit a disrespectful felony. Go molest a child, or something. Because when it comes down to it, nobody wants the identity of a child molester. Maybe that's a bit extreme, but there has to be a DIY way to avoid having your identity stolen. Or, you know, you could just be cautious with your belongings. Just sayin'. But like I mentioned, the women in the example seemed like kind of an asshole, so i pity the fool who represents her fraudulently.

Thank you, you've been a terrific audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment